Saturday, May 29, 2010

News News News

Hi Guys,

Guess what, May 31st is Memorial Day. As in there will be NO mail. So I am extending the due date till June 1st. That way at noon when I go into get the mail from the post office box, I will have all the latecomers' donations.

Just letting you know. I plan on picking a name out of a hat on Tuesday, June 1st, in the evening. I may get it on video and post it here so you guys can watch.

I am so psyched about this. You guys have donated over $1500 to my Stinky big brother Nelson......and counting.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you....etc.

You guys are the best. Remember, get your mail in today, since I wont get it till Tuesday.

Good luck to you all.

Rudy

1 comment:

  1. I'm sending $20 today, but don't count me in for the raffle. I just lost track of time. I'm old.

    ReplyDelete